Hello, Hello, Hello!

Hello Everyone,

I'm Latanya aka Crafty Scribbles. I'm a reader. Well, obviously this is a book blog. Reading and enjoying the process is a must. Why not share my joy with others like me - or unlike me, pleasant conversation and all being key?


What's there to know? Well, along with reading, I write stories. I'd like to publish them (I've published poetry, which is cool, too). But, until I do, I hope to share my views on the writings of others.


In my personal life, I teach as well as work as a wife and mom to two boys (Yes, these count as work, too!). I currently live in a Los Angeles suburb, but I travel and my mind expands to to other places on the globe.


Care to join me?


I promise to be fair, honest, and respectful. I'm not here to cut fellow writers. But, I do believe in sharing critiques that help others to grow. So, if you're looking for drama, I'm sorry I can't help you with that request.


I hope you enjoy your stay whoever you are.


Sincerely,


Crafty Scribbles.


No comments:

Post a Comment